Since we started back in 1996 Carrington Accountancy has been a leading specialist in Contractor accountancy advice. The tax legislation such as IR35 and S660a can be complicated and contractors working through their own limited companies form a large part of our client base. We are PCG accredited and offer full IR35 Reviews plus an IR35 Guarantee where possible. Most contractors want to be able to concentrate on their work rather than spend copious amounts of time dealing with the accountancy needs of their limited companies. We have developed a very streamline process for our contractors that allow them to easily record all the necessary information. It can be sent to us at the click of a button leaving them more time to focus on their job, or more importantly, their life!
Our Contractors have a choice of package:
Basic Monthly Services
We have put together a complete accounting package which will take care of all your company's needs, this includes:
- Companies House Annual Accounts
- Corporation Tax returns
- Assistance with VAT returns
- Payroll calculations
- Associated PAYE returns, P35, etc.
- Dividend administration
- Claimable Expenses
- Registered Office
- Company Secretary
- Tax advice consultations for your company at no additional fee – We do not charge by the hour like many of our competitors!
There are other areas we can be of assistance such as business profit forecasting and personal tax returns at an additional fee
All for a fixed monthly fee of only £99 + VAT which is one of the lowest prices in the market.
This new Service is by far the most all-embracing and value-added service available to contractors at this time from any accountancy firm. It's ideal for the contractor who wants the ease of instructing their accountants to handle their affairs without the hassle of making provision to pay additional fees on an ad-hoc basis, such as mortgage references or self assessments.
As all our Accountancy fees can be claimed as a business expense, the slight increase above the normal essential package is immaterial, in comparison to the further gain.
Our new Premium Service includes the following:
- Unlimited IR35 Contract Reviews (Usually £175 + VAT per review)
- Self Assessment (Saving of up to £300 + VAT and the added tax relief)
- Unlimited Mortgage and Rental References (Usually £65 +VAT)
- Unlimited Shareholding Changes (Usually £50 +VAT per change)
- Invaluable HMRC Investigation Support (Usually £150 + VAT per hour + any travel costs)
- Complimentary Appointment with an Independent Financial Planner
PLUS all that comes with our standard monthly accounting service:
Special Introductory Monthly Fee
Full Premium Service £149 + VAT